Monday, January 30, 2012

Tomorrow the adventure begins . . .

. . . and like one of my favorite fictional characters, Uncle Wiggily, I am off to seek my fortune, my spectacles on my nose and my valise on wheels following after . . . first stop: California to visit my family and friends. Then, in a week, on to Chicago to meet up with my sister friends from the IHMs . . .
 "And if the snow doesn’t come in our house and sit by the gas stove until he melts into a puddle of molasses, I’ll tell you next about going to visit the Sisters at the IHM Motherhouse”. 
What? Didn't you ever read the Adventures of Uncle Wiggily?

3 comments:

Watson said...

:-) Off we go Marsha!!!

Eilis said...

Have an amazing time! Can't wait to hear/read about your adventure!

Marla H. Thurman said...

wanna go too!